Become Affiliated with the Queensland Historic Motoring Council Inc. (QHMC)
Benifits of Affiliation
Queensland Historic Motoring Council Inc. is the peak representative body for Historic Vehicle Clubs in Queensland and represents its member clubs in negotiations with Government departments, interstate peak motoring bodies and commercial and public bodies. Affiliated clubs include Veteran, Vintage, Historic and Classic vehicle clubs.
The Queensland Historic Motoring Council represents over 110 member clubs across Queensland comprising of some 13,000 club members and around 21,000 historic vehicles.
How to become affiliatiated
To become affiliated with the Queensland Historic Motoring Council Inc. please complete the QHMC AFFILIATION APPLICATION and forward to:
Queensland Historic Motoring Council Inc.
Veteran Car Club Rooms
1376 Old Cleveland Road
Carindale Qld 4152
Please include the following with your application form:
- Covering letter on club letterhead, advising of:
- Objectives of your Club
- Vehicles included in your membership (e.g. type and age of vehicles, mainly modified/unmodified, etc)
- Club web address (if applicable) and any other information you consider to be relevant to your application.
- Details of any up-coming events
- Cheque/Bank Deposit for 12 months affiliation
Insurance for your club
Details will be provided to your club secretary once your affiliation has been accepted and passed at a meeting.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact either the QHMC President or Secretary.